International Collective Investment Schemes (ICIS) Funds Services
A private International Collective Investment Scheme (ICIS) is a private fund that can be formed under the laws of Cyprus and approved and supervised by the Central bank of Cyprus. It provides an arrangement that enables a number of private investors to add collectively their assets, have these professionally managed and invested by independent managers/entities and, in case of successful investment, extract their profits in a tax efficient manner.
An ICIS Fund can take the following legal forms:
- International fixed capital company
- International variable capital company
- International unit trust scheme, and
- International investment limited partnership
Taking into account the investment policy and the particular investment objectives, an ICIS may be marketed: to the general public; solely to experienced investors, or a private international collective investment scheme (only 100 or less investors).
Project organization and management to establish the Fund:
- Identification and preparation of the structure of the fund according to clients needs and the scope of the investment.
- Identification and selection of internal and external service providers of the fund (Legal advisor, Tax advisor, Auditor, Custodian, Administrator, Fund Manager).
Coordination and preparation of the Fund approval and registration:
- Preparation and writing up of all the necessary documents (Memorandum & Articles of Association, Prospectus, Service Agreements).
- Preparation of Application and submission of the Fundís entire application with the Central Bank of Cyprus
- Co-ordination of the Schemeís registration with the Registrar of Companies.
Supervising the launch of the Fund:
- Arrange the launch of the Fund
- Coordination of the subscriptions and the transfer of assets into the Fund.